With the click of a button, you can:
While you’re attending experiences at Calvary, you can use giving envelopes or giving drop boxes for your convenience and security.
Did you know you can donate non-cash gifts like stocks, bonds, mutual funds, or cars?
1. Text the amount you would like to give to your church’s designated number.
2. If you are a first time, text-giving donor you will be prompted to visit a secure URL.
3. Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information.
4. At this point your donation will process.
5. You will see a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful.
At Calvary, taking action on your generosity is simple.
Choose your favorite way to give.
You’ve got options when you’re deciding how to give at Calvary: in person, online, on your phone, and more.
You can donate non-cash gifts like:
If you are interested in any of these types of giving, please contact us .
You can make your gifts in person using cash or checks.
You can always drop off or mail a check to our office.
To use Text Giving on your phone, just follow the simple steps below. Your giving will be applied to your debit or credit card, not your phone bill.
Smart Giving is the easiest and best way to give at Calvary. If you’d like to be a smart giver, you can give online or on your phone.
God cares more about your standard of giving than your standard of living.
Tithing is our foundation of giving.
We know that it changes lives--
Ours and the people we're reaching.
We embrace irrational generosity.
250 Benedict Ave, Norwalk OH
Calvary Baptist Church